Wraith

The New

happy with that :D I do consider this a collective story tell.

Just about to start my journey from work so I'll post up in a couple of hours.

g

OOC: Do I seem to still be in the docks, or have they dropped me in a different warehouse district?

Also, after my first turn or two, do I spot any sort of perimeter fencing which I can head for? Otherwise I need to look for another building which I may be able to seek refuge in

Tiger - Best guess looks similar to some of the building that you've seen all ready.

You went left out of the back door. So as you run you'll see pretty much a solid wall of warehouse frontage on your left... there are a couple of narrow alleys between.

On your right are stacks of shipping containers. Mostly about 4 high. There are breaks in those too which reveals a maze of containers.

An intelligent guess from what you saw on the way in and in the brief movements around the docks.. containers are water side.

Out of the warehouse you can hear twin rotors thumping away to the left as the turbines scream..

You'll need to navigate this for a little longer.. You can hear the shouts of pursuit but they won't catch you this turn..

Edited by Gratwin

I believe he is tied up in his Christmas campaign for work and is having to work rather long hours. I think things will get back rolling in the new year :D