Wraith

The New

Any questions or just banter can go here guys.

I emailed a few questions - we've set the arrival one in the first post so I'm good with that but still looking for answers to the others. If you didn't get the email let me know and I will pm them to you here.

I've emailed the final version of my character to you Wraith. The only bit I really need to flesh out are details of the father. Can roll on the CP2020 lifepath and see if I get something interesting from there if you like.

Same here, still no answer to some questions. Most iportant of them being - can I use Jury Rig in llieu of Basic Tech?

I mean, I have a skill that basically allows me to repair a nuclear reactor (or anything else) with duct tape and chewing gum, and expect it to hold on for a couple of minutes. Would be pretty strange if I weren't able to make ordinary repairs (say, car mechanics) in a reliable way (up to a level dictated by my Jury Rig skill). But that's my opinion, and GM is entitled to interpret the rules however he wishes.

I merely ask to be told how it is wished...

Wraith - I've been fleshing out the characters in my character backstory using the lifepath creator in the CP2020 rules. It gives some interesting results that should add a bit of color and adventure hooks :D I'll update and mail you.

Are we posting up characters publicly for ease of reference or keeping them hidden from each other? I'm happy for others to see mine.

Hey guys sry I'v been gone so long. Uncles gone and buried, moms not taking it too well and my son started some problems. Meh.

Characters look good and Atta, I'v decided that half of your jury rig SA be used on Technical Skills.

Hey Wraith, I forgot to message over the full details of my lifepath rolling. Will send it over now as gives some adventure hooks as well as fleshing out the family background. Nothing stands out as different from the written background but adds a little more.

G

Hi all, Did you have good weekends?

Not sure if I've missed a vital piece of info regarding personal transport.

The trio in the appartment have asked me for a lift...

I haven't a car so catching a cab seems to be the best option.. Only crack addicts get the Metro (underground).. Well seemed that way last time I was in LA :D

I ended up driving everywhere.

(My hotel was near Hollywood and it couldn't be described as salubrious)

Edited by Gratwin

Um, I think I did mention somewhere that you could have a vehicle, something around the 5k range for a price. And I'm sorry guys that I'v been gone so long.

Um, I think I did mention somewhere that you could have a vehicle, something around the 5k range for a price. And I'm sorry guys that I'v been gone so long.

No matter I must have missed that post.. My driving skills are lacking (women eh :D )

If there is a car available perhaps it would be sensible for Atta to have it. His character, with his shop and all, has more roots.

Edited by Gratwin

Well okay, since I was taking it as a possibility anyway.

I have no idea what I can have for about 5k eb, so I need GM's approval here:

Siskin owns (i.e. kosher & legit) a basic red-coloured Toyo-Chevrolet Pony, a small panel van pretty smiliar to a RL Citroen Berlingo .

The car is completely nondescript, as fleets of Ponies and similar vehicles run errands for small businesses (and big companies) every day. however, being made for delivery and light freight work, it is a bit bigger, roomier and stronger than your average family sedan: a Pony seats five in relative comfort, and can take a lot of luggage (you can also fold the rear row of seats, reducing capacity to driver and one passenger, but also getting a lot of baggage space - it can even accomodate a stretcher, which Siskin finds useful form time to time).

T-C Pony is an electrically powered vehicle - for its size, it has very good acceleration, but only enough speed for out-of-town roads (can't really make over 140km/h / about 85mph, even though Siskin has dealt with the electronic speed limiting device), and not much range (it was intended as in-city vehicle primarily). On the other hand, it makes running costs very affordable. Definitely, not gonna work as a fast getaway vehicle!

Siskin's Pony is (at least!) second handed, and it shows signs of wear and tear - but these are sturdy and durable vehicles (intended to do some serious work, not just look pretty), plus he is actually capable of noticing most problems before they get serious (and if he can't fix them himself, he knows where to take his car to get it done!).

First impression, does Katarina seem to be a native speaker or is her russian accented? I would like to get a feeling for who and what she is in all this while also taking a quick mental note of who the spectators are. Are they yelling out in Russian or English? Or is it Spanish or German? Or is simply a mix of languages and the fans seem to congregate by nationality. Just a second or two to take it all in before I focus on the fighters and styles.

Hey guys sry this is going so slowly. I plan to try and check in on Wensdays too besides just on the weekends.

Tigerguard, the crowd seems to be a mish mash of peoples though you don't see any of them rich bastadiges any where.