I Will Never Post In This Section Again

because there's no cans around?

Guys, you're kickin' a dead horse.

What for :?:

I don't have any explosives handy.

Come on it would be really cool to see a dead horse filled with tannerite. :o

I've seen something like that, wasn't nearly as cool as it sounded

Was it a dead cow filled with dynamite?

While i am usually against burning books I say that we have a V3 burning and then have the MIB use that little flashy thing on us all.

Guys, you're kickin' a dead horse.

What for :?:

You have to understand there's a lot of us Terrified by the idea that this particular dead horse might rise from the grave as an undead horse, so we better keep kicking ;)

While i am usually against burning books I say that we have a V3 burning and then have the MIB use that little flashy thing on us all.

Yeah, but the books are hazardous waste even sitting on a shelf, corrupting young minds with their filth. We'd need a thermite torch to burn them without causing a nuclear scale environmental hazard once all that green and black ink start to burn.

The flashy thingy (I think it was called a neuralizer) would be a good idea, but in my case, it'd have to be turned so far back that it would erase most of my good memories about gaming, and I don't want to lose those.

Wow.....a Lot of hate for CPv3

I never had that reaction to it. As CP2020, I saw it as a tool kit to be used and exploited for my setting, which was approaching a Fusion of Bubblegum Crisis. CP2020, Transhuman space and Transmetropolitan and thrown into a blender and given an Absinthe Chaser.

I used some bits and ignored others. Players have enjoyed it so far

And yet another year-long stretch without anyone posting about v3.

*Sung to the chorus of 16 Ton* "More than ten years and what did we get? Some barbie dolls and this pile of shit..."

Everyone is all geeked about 2077, but I can't help but be more than a bit apprehensive. I mean, V3 passed his "sniff test" and the editorial process, right? <_<

To be fair, barely anyone posted about cp2020 either, on account of the forums being almost dead.

...because half the posters drowned in their own bile, the grumpy fucks.