Site Will Be Shut Tuesday 21st June 2005

• Super Administrator

Apologies in advance but I have to shut the site for some hours starting about 1pm London time (8am Eastern, 6am Mountain time etc.).

This is because I am moving cyberpunk.co.uk onto a new server - faster bigger less users etc.. In all I have about 32 web sites to move and ensure that they are all running happy. If it all goes arse over tit you can expect a lot of swearing from my part!

The forum may be up at this time but I would recommend that nobody post during Tuesday in case there is any synchronisation issues - unless you don't mind potentially losing the post.

• Super Administrator

Well we are back in business at last. You will not believ the issues we had getting the site back up. We run Views from the Edge as a subdomain of cyberpunk.co.uk - very sensible for all sorts of reasons. However the domain name server were not propagating the new IP addresses for the subdomains at all - so I had a team of top flight geeks trying everything known to geekkind over teh past couple of nights - and its fixed at last.

Ah netrunning...

Were back and apologies for the downtime.